The JDI Group is looking for an enthusiastic marketing coordinator. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of the A/E/C industry and excel in a deadline-driven environment.
The Marketing Coordinator will support JDI’s goals for growth in both current and emerging markets (chemical, steel, plastics, and standby power generation). This position plays a key role in crafting the company story and sharing it with potential clients. The Marketing Coordinator will help guide employee-led committees in pursuing niche markets through content creation, networking, and outreach.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the creation and production of high-quality marketing collateral, presentations, surveys, and marketing campaigns, along with maintenance and updates of the company WordPress website and social media platforms. This position works closely with the Director of Business Development, and oversees the duties of the Marketing Specialist.
- Supporting owners, BD, and marketing committees with annual strategic marketing plans
- Creating and updating of staff resumes and project sheets using creative insight.
- Preparing qualification statements, proposals, brochures, direct mail programs, etc.
- Public relations activities such as writing press releases, developing advertisements, and updating various social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Maintaining the CRM database with current and accurate information
- Updating the company website
- Attending marketing meetings
Specific Job Skills and Abilities:
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Creative graphic ability
- Presentation design skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e., Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to interact directly with all levels of staff in a professional manner
- Well organized, capable of prioritizing and being proactive
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads
- Ability to multitask and respond to constantly changing needs and schedules
- Candidates must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, Communications, English, or Journalism recommended)
- Five years prior marketing experience